Recipes to enjoy Esencia Califal’s oilsCommunity Manager
You have purchased or been given our pack of Flavoured and Enriched EVOOs? Now you are ready to prepare original dishes with a unique touch. If you are not sure in which recipes you can use them… Read on and discover our proposals!
Garlic naturally flavoured evoo: escarole salad with pomegranate
Our Extra Virgin Olive Oil flavoured with natural garlic stands out for being a very pleasant and succulent seasoning to the palate that elevates the culinary value of your recipes. It is an ideal product for vegetables, pasta, meats, toasts, sauces… but today we propose you to incorporate it into a salad and let you be surprised by that original and personalized touch that it will bring.
Escarole salad with pomegranate
- Clean the escarole and wash it well with cold water.
- Unravel the pomegranate. (If it is not in season, you can replace it with an apple).
- Assemble the salad with the leaves of escarole and the pomegranate (or apple) and season at the time of serving with vinegar, a pinch of salt and our Natural Garlic Flavoured EVOO.
A healthy and easy dish that you can prepare in a few minutes and that will make you look like a great chef.
Natural fine herbs flavoured evoo: baked potatoes with fine herbs
Let’s get the garnish! Thanks to this flavoured Extra Virgin Olive Oil, you can forget about having to prepare the dressing yourself. Our product combines olive juice and the special touch of freshness provided by the fine herbs, giving an exclusive flavour to dishes such as fish or grilled vegetables, salads, pizzas, pasta… and garnishes like the one we suggest here.
Baked potatoes with fine herbs
- Place some medium unpeeled potatoes in a saucepan with water and salt and cook for fifteen minutes.
- Cut the potatoes into thin slices without reaching the other end and put them on a tray.
- Pour the Natural Fine Herbs EVOO and spread very well so that the potatoes are impregnated.
- Bake ten minutes and ready to serve!
We recommend using these delicious potatoes to accompany a grilled salmon steak, you will see how well they complement each other.
Chilli natural flavoured evoo: pasta with prawns, garlic and chilli
Versatile. This is how we define this EVOO, as it combines perfectly with countless meals: pasta, rice, pizzas, fish, seafood, carpaccio, grilled vegetables, meats and even on your toast. And yes, we know, if you are a fan of spicy you are going to add this aromatized oil into all your recipes, but, still, we present you one in which you will delight with the unique and picaresque sensations which are offered by this magnificent product.
Pasta with prawns, garlic and chilli
- Cook the pasta and reserve some cooking water.
- Peel some prawns and chop parsley and garlic.
- Heat the Natural Chilli Flavoured EVOO in a pan, add the garlic and, when it begins to brown, add parsley and prawns. Now add the water you reserved from the pasta.
- Finally add the boiled pasta to the pan and serve.
In this recipe you can use your favourite pasta: noodles, spaghetti, macaroni, ravioli… With any of them, the result will conquer you.
Omega 3 and vitamin e enriched evoo: vegetable soup
This innovative product combines the well-known properties of Extra Virgin Olive Oil with those of Vitamin E and Omega-3 from seaweed, a fusion especially suitable for women, because it is decisive for instance in the gestational process of pregnant women, in the emotional fluctuations associated to it and, also, in the prevention of postmenopausal breast cancer.
In the kitchen, this enriched oil can be used in all your recipes, and from here we encourage you to use it in a soup with vegetables and enjoy a dish loaded with beneficial properties for health.
- Prepare the vegetables: wash, peel (where necessary) and cut them all.
- Heat the Omega-3 and Vitamin E Enriched EVOO and sweat the vegetables together for ten minutes.
- Add water or vegetable broth and cook during fifteen minutes (or more if you like very tender vegetables).
- After cooking, adjust salt and pepper and serve hot.
Increase the value of this recipe with seasonal vegetables and take advantage of all its qualities.
As you see, when choosing our Flavoured and Enriched Extra Virgin Olive Oils, you are choosing a healthy and exquisite option with which to taste your dishes in an original way.